Court-Approved Drug And Alcohol Rehab Programs
Home » Orange County Programs » Court-Approved Drug And Alcohol Rehab Programs In Orange County
Court-Approved Drug And Alcohol Rehab Programs Near Me In Orange County, CA
If you have been ordered to take part in a court–approved drug and alcohol treatment program, we have compiled a list of court-approved programs near you in Orange County.
Court-Approved Drug And Alcohol Treatment Programs – Orange County
12 Step/Support Program Directories
- Al-Anon / Alateen, Orange County
- Orange County Alcoholics Anonymous
- Orange County area Narcotics Anonymous
Information & Referral
- Drug-Rehab.org 866-845-8975. Assistance with finding a drug rehabilitation program for a specific alcohol or drug addiction problem. Services are provided at no cost.
- State of California Alcohol & Drug Programs
- SoberRecovery.com. Addiction treatment information and support for California.
- U. S. Center for Substance Abuse Treatment of the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
Orange County Health Care Agency/Probation
- Alcohol and Drug Abuse Services. Provides a range of outpatient and residential treatment programs designed to reduce or eliminate the abuse of alcohol and other drugs within the community. Lists of outpatient clinics and specialized services.
- Orange County Probation Department, Youth Guidance Center 714-836-2700. Rehabilitation programs for Orange County minors ranging from 11-18 years of age.
Sober Living Homes
- The Sober Living Network. Directory of sober living homes in the Orange County area.
Substance Abuse Treatment Centers (Fee for Service & non-profit)
- Chapman House 800-451-1947. Serves Orange County residents at a fee for service. Adult & adolescent programs. Call for more information.
- Cornerstone of Southern California 800-385-9889. The agency offers an array of treatment programs. Call for more details and for fee information.
- Expedition House Treatment Center 866-520-0246. Serves Orange County adults. Fee for service.
- Mariposa 714-547-6494. Outpatient counseling services for Orange County women only. Sliding scale fee.
- Matrix Institute on Addictions 866-452-5273. Adult and adolescent outpatient drug/alcohol treatment services. Call for fee information.
- New Directions for Women 800-939-6636. Residential treatment facility for women, women with children, and pregnant women. Fee for service.
- Oasis Treatment Center 800-550-0467. Residential rehabilitation program for adults. Fee for service. Serves Orange County. Faith-based.
- Pacific Hills Treatment Center 866-638-1780. Serves adults struggling with dual diagnosis issues and multiple relapses. Faith based organization. Fee for service.
- Perinatal (O. C. Health Care Agency). Locations of clinics and contact information.
- Phoenix House Santa Ana 714-953-9373. Residential substance abuse treatment programs for adolescents and adults. Fees are based on a sliding scale.
- Seacliff Recovery Center 800-581-7274. Residential chemical dependency treatment and extended care. Call for fee information.
- Sober Living 844-255-9437. Alcohol and drug treatment. Fee for service.
- StepHouse Recovery Center 888-923-7623. Addiction treatment facility offering a variety of treatment programs. Fee for service.
- Teen Challenge 714-835-8822. Serves youth. Faith-based. No-cost, Call for more information.
- Twin Town Treatment Center Orange 714-532-9295. Drug treatment center providing outpatient treatment for chemical dependency. Call for more information.
Additional Resources and Services
- OC Links 855-OC-LINKS. Get connected through the Health Care Agency’s Behavioral Health Services.
We’re On Your Side Free Consultation
CALL OUR ATTORNEYS 24/7 OR LEAVE A MESSAGE ON THIS SECURE FORM TO GET OUR IMMEDIATE ADVICE
LAWYERS AT MY RIGHTS LAW
California Courts We Serve
Alhambra, Banning, Bellflower, Burbank, Compton, Downey, East Los Angeles, El Monte, Fullerton, Glendale, Indio, Inglewood, Long Beach, Los Angeles, Murrieta, Newport Beach, Norwalk, Pasadena, Pomona, Rancho Cucamonga, Riverside, San Bernardino, Santa Ana, Torrance, Van Nuys, Victorville, West Covina, Westminster